Reply To: Do you still like Xaden?

• Dunnne

January 11, 2024 at 10:20 am

Idk I feel like Cat and Violet will become friends. In the end of the book their relationship is much better and I liked Cat a little better. I have another theory I think Violets mom is venin because I saw a detail that I disn’t see before. When they are in battle field and they are talking about what’s lost and the folklore and everything. Violets says that when she was little she read this book that her father gave her (the one about venin) and that she swear that thought her mother was venim because she saw having red eyes. Here we still know nothing about the venin so I didn’t make the connection but I think is true (page 150 of fourth wing). That would make sense about why her mother was looking for the cure. What do you think?

Also Rebecca said that Violet has already manifested her signet in iron flame so all we need to know is which one might be. What do you think it is?

Also, why the emperyans are talking about a girl? Like I didn’t give it much importance in the moment because it was hapening too much. But like the govern of dragons are talking about a girl that is going to become a scribe? There has to be more to it and violet has to be special in some way. What do you think?