Reply To: Do you still like Xaden?

• Sarajean_xO

January 11, 2024 at 9:08 am

Completely agree, I wanted Xaden to speak up more to Cat about how Violet is end game for him. I know one of their things is like he knows Violet can handle herself and everything but still.. Then I suppose he did do that kiss in the ballroom at the dinner! I wanted more of a reaction when Cat was coming to live with them or even an understanding as to why it’s uncomfortable for Violet in the beginning.. I suppose he made up for it ith the throne scene though! Even though that was obviously a private thing between them rather than declaration in front of Cat. But it gave Violet the confidence to be more like that’s my Man when she saw Cat again so maybe he actually just knows what’s best, that it was better to give the reassurance and declaration to Violet so she’s more confident and handles Cat better than for him to deal with Cat which he know Cat would probably see as Violet needing Xaden to fight her battles for her. So now that I’m writing all of this maybe I didn’t need more from him. Ugh, I dunno, the things this man does to my brain 🙈 Even when I think he’s done wrong I talk myself out of it haha