Reply To: If they die, I’m done

• Kat

February 15, 2024 at 8:19 am

I finished reading Iron Flame last night and I’m suffering a massive hangover eating myself through those 900 pages in 4 days.

Therefore, “the wounds” are still fresh.

I got to say that this book series is the best I’ve read in a long time. The pictures she paints for us are so vivid and this is why Liam’s death hit me hard! I kept jumping back lines, re-reading them because my brain was reluctant to accept the ugly truth. I cried a few tears and my eyes kept tearing up a whenever his death was mentioned again shortly after.

I don’t think it is likely that Violet or Xaden are going to die and if so I believe it is more likely to be Xaden. Just the thought of either of them dying makes me anxious.

With 3 more books to go I’m certain there will be more deaths to come and I was already bracing myself for Sawyer or Ridoc to be next. I was positively surprised that Ridoc survived and Sawyer was “only” injured.

If she kills of Xaden – I’m sooooo done. If the dragons die – same, because I don’t think the story works without them. I’d be devastated if Brennan, Mira or Rhi die.