Reply To: Conscription Day

• NoSk1llz

January 10, 2024 at 8:43 pm

I want to say rider, a lot cooler and also dragon. The problem there is the fact that i have to get over the drop (i read the books in Swedish, i dont know the word for the big balance-thing of death). (I say this at the risk of sounding like an idiot) Depending on length and with id say i have a decent, if you think about it, Violet did it after having trained för 6 months, ive trained all my life (15 years) (she is a main character though so i maj be screwed).

I feel like i have a decent shot at the phisycal stuff inside as well. I guess i have a bit of a problem on the fighting bit (due to not training my upper body in basically forever).

I feel i have about the same shot in the infantry (without the certain sideaspect of being able to die during a normal lesson). I also feel like i have an advantage in the navigation parts because i do a sport were youre litteraly ment to run a course in the woods with a map and a compass in så little time as possible.

Otherwise id say scribe, does that need an explanation? (Would be kinda boring as most of their books are things like history and facts, history could be interesting though).

Healer sound fine i guess but i dont understand the human body, nu version of healing is ignoring it, maybe a band aid if its serious. Spa weekend sounds nice though.

So if i ranked them id say:

1) Rider

2) Infantry

3) Scribe

4) Healer