Reply To: Xaden Riorson, the master of Shadows, or Rhysand, High Lord of the Night Court?

• Raphael_Fantasy_Writer

Organizer
    January 8, 2024 at 3:00 pm

Probably the hardest question of my life, but here it goes…(Keep in mind I am a man)

Xaden I see a bit more…lethal. Hard lined and rough edged. He has some red flags to make him more human, but some of the flags are quite big. The shadows definitely add to his attractiveness. If you keep his character development in mind he definitely is becoming more sensitive and thus more relationship material.

And what he did for Violet at the end of Iron Flame shows how loyal he is. (I want to bash his skull in for what he did, but I can see why he did it.)

Rhysand I see more, elegant. As Feyre described his movements and smile as feline, I see him as a more graceful individual, some hard line but more smooth ones. More cultured, and above all: all powerful. As High Lord of the Night Court, he also commands shadows, and more. But, he is old, and that really makes it harder (pun intended 😉) to choose

So I have to say Xaden. His red flags make him human. Rhys seems a bit too good to be true and as a mere mortal I would eventually die. Not even Rhysand can grant immortality.